Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
– Madame Alexander / Alexander-Kins / Marme doll #415
– Little Women series
– with original box, tag w/ string (attached), one cardboard brace
– Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
– Marked “ALEXANDER” on upper mid-back of doll
– Clothing tag “Alexander-Kins “MARME” Reg. U.S. Pat. Off. N.Y. U.S.A” in red lettering
– Full-length brick-red dress with lace down bodice front, bias detailing at collar and cuffs and a pearl/gold-tone cameo-style brooch at throat. White eyelet-detailed apron with back laceup. White petticoat with tulle and crochet-lace trim and matching full length pantaloons. White stocking socks and black slip on mary-janes with side snaps. White mob cap with lace detailing and a black ribbon bow.
– Hard plastic, dark brown hair, brown eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
– Sleepy eyes are working properly
– Approx 8″ tall
– Manufacture date: 1974-1986 (this doll, 1980s)
– This is a vintage item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– Box is in very good condition with some signs of wear indicative of age.
– Box stamped “MARME 415”, crisp and easy to read
– Other condition notes: Some scuffing and staining from fabric dye bleed on body, there’s a small spot of scotch tape residue on the box lid. Dolls from this era did not come with the pink tissue paper, however, I added some to protect the doll during storage.
– She has been loved and stored properly
– Ready to display
– Please see photos for details
Prefer using Etsy? No problem. Visit A Dolly Hobby’s Etsy Shop.