Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
– Madame Alexander Betsy Ross doll #431
– Storybook series
– with original box, red & white patriotic accessory w/ string (still attached), tag w/ string (still attached), one cardboard brace
– Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
– Marked “ALEXANDER” on upper mid-back of doll
– Clothing tag “”Betsy Ross / By Madame Alexander (r), New York U.S.A.” in blue lettering
– Blue and white full length gown with white apron, white bias detailing at collar and lace at cuffs. snap attached shawl with lace edge and blue trim, white full length lace edge petticoat with matching full length bloomers, white stocking socks and black slip on shoes. white mob cap with blue bow and lace trim
– Hard plastic, blonde hair, blue eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
– Sleepy eyes are working properly
– Approx 8″ tall
– Manufacture date: 1976-1987 (this doll, 1980s)
– This is a vintage item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– Box is in excellent condition with some signs of wear indicative of age.
– Box stamped “BETSY ROSS 431”, crisp and easy to read
– Other condition notes: Dolls from this era did not come with the pink tissue paper, however, I added some to protect the doll during storage.
– She has been loved and stored properly
– Ready to display
– Please see photos for details
Prefer using Etsy? No problem. Visit A Dolly Hobby’s Etsy Shop.