Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
– Madame Alexander Christopher Columbus boy doll #328
– Americana series
– with original box, wrist tag, scroll, & paperwork
– Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
– Marked “ALEXANDER” on upper mid-back of doll
– Clothing tag ” Christopher Columbus / (c) Madame Alexander ™, Made in U.S.A.” in blue lettering
– Brown knit tights, brown velveteen frock with gold flat braid trim, geometric flat braid at waist, attached sleeves in purple print, gold loop-braid at bodice and a small diamond-shaped jewel at the neck. Attached olive green one-shoulder cape. Burgundy velveteen cap with gold medallion with attached lime green and pink feathers. Brown suede cloth booties with metallic gold straps
– Hard plastic, blonde hair, gold eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
– Sleepy eyes are sticky and need to be opened/closed manually
– Approx 8″ tall
– Manufacture date: 1992 only
– This is a vintage item in excellent/near mint condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– Box is in excellent condition with some signs of wear indicative of age.
– Box stamped “CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS 328”, but it is too faint to read
– Other condition notes: Doll has his original pink tissue paper in the box
– He has been loved and stored properly
– Ready to display
– Please see photos for details
Prefer using Etsy? No problem. Visit A Dolly Hobby’s Etsy Shop.