Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
– Madame Alexander Czechoslovakia doll #564
– International series
– with original box, marked Madame Alexander white plastic & metal doll stand, 1 cardboard brace
– Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
– Marked “ALEXANDER” on upper mid-back of doll
– Clothing tag “Czechoslovakia / By Madame Alexander (r) / New York U.S.A.” in blue lettering
– Red felt skirt with rickrack trim with attached green bodice, embroidered black ribbon placket, long white white puff sleeves with green rickrack cuffs, lace at collar. Colorful pillbox hat with buckram lining and rickrack detailing, cotton tulle crinoline petticoat (attached to skirt), cotton bloomers with lace cuffs, blue 3-inch polyester knit stockings & black suede cloth slip-on shoes.
– Hard plastic, dark brown hair, brown eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
– Sleepy eyes are sticky and must be opened/closed manually
– Approx 8″ tall
– Manufacture date: 1972-1987 (this doll 1975-1985s)
– This is a vintage item in great condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– Box is in great condition with some signs of wear indicative of age.
– Box stamped “CZECHOSLOVAKIA 564”, easy to read though there are some ink gaps
– Other condition notes: Dolls from this era did not come with the pink tissue paper, however, I added some white tissue paper to protect the doll during storage
– She has been loved and stored properly
– Ready to display
– Please see photos for details
Prefer using Etsy? No problem. Visit A Dolly Hobby’s Etsy Shop.