Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
– Madame Alexander / Daisy #1110
– Portrettes series
– with original box, tag w/ string (attached), 1 cardboard brace
– Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
– Marked “MME ALEXANDER” on upper mid-back of doll
– Clothing tag “Daisy” By Madame Alexander (r) Made in USA” in blue lettering
– Full length yellow and white lace dress with yellow ribbon belt and accent bows and yellow and white flower appliques. Full length white petticoat with tulle and lace trim, matching lace trimmed knickers and thigh-high stockings with back seams. Yellow slip on high-heels, wide-brimmed straw hat with ribbon and plastic flowers and a cameo-style brooch at throat
– Hard plastic, blonde hair, blue eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
– Sleepy eyes are sticky and must be opened/closed manually
– Approx 10″ tall
– Manufacture date: 1987-1989, only
– This is a vintage item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– Box is in good condition with some visible signs of wear indicative of age.
– Box stamped “PORTRETTES 1110 DAISY”, very faint and difficult to read
– Other condition notes: Original pink tissue paper included in the box shows lots of wear, box has bends, a “thank you” stamp on the description panel and a blown corner on the box lid. There is minor scuffing on her shoes – also the glue on her shoe soles is loosening and you may have to re-glue it using fabric glue in the near future. Typical of these dolls.
– She has been loved and stored properly
– Ready to display
– Please see photos for details
Prefer using Etsy? No problem. Visit A Dolly Hobby’s Etsy Shop.