Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
– Madame Alexander Denmark #569 (Doll B)
– International series
– with original box & metal doll stand
– Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
– Marked “ALEX” on upper mid-back of doll
– Clothing tag “Denmark / by Madame Alexander (r), New York, U.S.A.” in blue lettering
– Full-length maroon dress, floral print shawl and matching apron, green taffeta bonnet with a wide brim, white cotton and tulle pantaloon with lace trim & matching bloomers, white socks and black suede-cloth slip-ons
– Blonde hair, blue eyes, straight-leg non-walker with jointed neck, arms, legs
– Sleepy eyes are working properly
– Approx 8″ tall
– Manufacture date: 1974-1985, (this doll, 1973)
– DOLL B: I have multiples of this doll that will be listed for sale. I am calling this doll “Doll B”. You may see “Doll A”, “Doll C”, etc. in my shop – these are all different dolls of the same type, listed separately. This is how I will handle the listings for all dolls that I have multiples of.
– This is a vintage item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– Box is in excellent condition with some signs of wear indicative of age.
– Box stamped “DENMARK 569”, clear and readable
– Other condition notes: The box has some sticker damage. Some marks on doll and bloomers from doll stand. Some color bleeding on doll’s back from her maroon dress. Original (worn) pink tissue paper is still in the box.
– She has been loved and stored properly
– Ready to display
– Please see photos for details
Prefer using Etsy? No problem. Visit A Dolly Hobby’s Etsy Shop.