Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
– Madame Alexander Finland doll #561 (Doll A)
– International series
– with original box, small metal stand, and 1 cardboard brace
– Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
– Marked “ALEXANDER” on upper mid-back of doll
– Clothing tag “Finland” / By Madame Alexander (r) / New York, U.S.A.” in blue lettering
– Black cotton jumper dress ruffle collar and rick rack trim, black apron with rick rack and embroidered flat braid trim, red moiré taffeta turban with striped grosgrain band, white batiste tulle crinoline petticoat & bloomers with matching lace trim. White polyester knit 2-inch socks black suede cloth slip-ons.
– Hard plastic, blonde hair, blue eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
– Sleepy eyes are working properly
– Approx 8″ tall
– Manufacture date: 1976-1987 (this doll approx. 1982)
– DOLL A: I have multiples of this doll that will be listed for sale. I am calling this doll “Doll A”. You may see “Doll B”, “Doll C”, etc. in my shop – these are all different dolls of the same type, listed separately. This is how I will handle the listings for all dolls that I have multiples of.
– This is a vintage item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– Box is in very good condition with some signs of wear indicative of age
– Box stamped “FINLAND 561”, clear & easy to read
– Other Condition Notes: Her turban has lost elasticity. Dolls from this era did not come with the pink tissue paper, however, I added some white paper to protect the doll during storage.
– She has been loved and stored properly
– Ready to display
– Please see photos for details
Prefer using Etsy? No problem. Visit A Dolly Hobby’s Etsy Shop.