Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
– Madame Alexander Jack boy doll #455
– Storybook series
– with original box, tag with string, plastic pail with string
– Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
– Marked “ALEXANDER” on upper mid-back of doll
– Clothing tag “Jack / By Madame Alexander (r), New York U.S.A.” in blue lettering
– Blue velvetine shorts set onesie with embroidered floral flat braid suspenders, gold tone flower accents and attached pink and white floral shirt with white bias neck and cuff detailing. Blue felted wool hat and brown suede cloth shoes with brown bow fronts and white stocking socks. Tan plastic water pail with handle.
– Hard plastic, blonde hair, blue eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
– Sleepy eyes are working properly
– Approx 8″ tall
– Manufacture date: 1987-1992 (this doll, 1980s)
– This is a vintage item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– Box is in excellent condition with some signs of wear indicative of age.
– Box stamped “JACK 455”, crisp and easy to read
– Other condition notes: He has some visible glue residue in his hair. There is a price tag sticker on the back/side of the box lid. Dolls from this era did not come with the pink tissue paper, however, I added some to protect the doll during storage. Also: at the time of this listing (Sept 19, 2021), I also have the Jill doll that matches Jack. She’ll be listed separately in my shop.
– He has been loved and stored properly
– Ready to display
– Please see photos for details
Prefer using Etsy? No problem. Visit A Dolly Hobby’s Etsy Shop.