Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
– Madame Alexander Jill doll #456
– Storybook series
– with original box and one cardboard brace
– Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
– Marked “ALEXANDER” on upper mid-back of doll
– Clothing tag “Jill / By Madame Alexander (r), New York U.S.A.” in blue lettering
– Pink and white floral print dress (matches Jack 455’s shirt) with blue velvetine attached top, puff sleeves, lace at cuffs and collar and embroidered flat braid detailing, white apron, white lace edged petticoat with matching full length bloomers, white stocking socks, dark brown side snap mary-jane slip on shoes, pink floral lace trimmed mob cap
– Hard plastic, blonde hair, blue eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
– Sleepy eyes are working properly
– Approx 8″ tall
– Manufacture date: 1987-1992 (this doll, 1980s)
– This is a vintage item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– Box is in great condition with some signs of wear indicative of age.
– Box stamped “JILL 456”, crisp and easy to read
– Other condition notes: Dolls from this era did not come with the pink tissue paper, however, I added some to protect the doll during storage. Also: at the time of this listing (Oct 2, 2021), I also have the Jack doll that matches Jill. He is listed separately in my shop.
– She has been loved and stored properly
– Ready to display
– Please see photos for details
Prefer using Etsy? No problem. Visit A Dolly Hobby’s Etsy Shop.