Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
– Madame Alexander / Lily #1114
– Portrettes series
– with original box, tag w/ string (attached), 1 cardboard brace
– Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
– Marked “MME ALEXANDER” on upper mid-back of doll
– Clothing tag “Lily” By Madame Alexander (r) Made in USA” in blue lettering
– Full length red gown with attached white sleeveless shirt with lace at collar, down bodice front and at armholes. Black velveteen jacket with sequin detailing, black wide-brimmed straw hat with red feathers and black netting, black velveteen evening bag. White petticoat with tulle and lace, matching full length bloomers, thigh-high stockings with back seams. Black slip on high-heels
– Hard plastic, blonde hair, blue eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
– Sleepy eyes are sticky and must be opened/closed manually
– Approx 10″ tall
– Manufacture date: 1988, only
– This is a vintage item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– Box is in fair condition with some visible signs of wear indicative of age.
– Box stamped “PORTRETTES 1114 LILY”, faint but easy to read
– Other condition notes: Original pink tissue paper included in the box shows lots of wear, box has bends, a price sticker on the front next to the description panel and a blown corner and a tear on the box lid. The glue on her shoe soles is loosening and you may have to re-glue it using fabric glue in the near future. Typical of these dolls.
– She has been loved and stored properly
– Ready to display
– Please see photos for details
Prefer using Etsy? No problem. Visit A Dolly Hobby’s Etsy Shop.