Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
– Madame Alexander Little Maid doll #423 (Doll B)
– Storybook series
– with original box, tan plastic bucket w/ string (still attached), tag w/ string (still attached)
– Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
– Marked “ALEXANDER” on upper mid-back of doll
– Clothing tag “Little Maid / By Madame Alexander (r), New York U.S.A.” in blue lettering
– Blue and white striped dress with pilgrim collar, white apron with lace detailing, white mob cap, white petticoat with tulle and lace edging, matching full length pantaloons. White stocking socks with black slip on shoes with twin brass stud detailing
– Hard plastic, blonde hair, blue eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
– Sleepy eyes are sticky and must be opened/closed manually
– Approx 8″ tall
– Manufacture date: 1987-1988 (only)
– DOLL B: I have multiples of this doll that will be listed for sale. I am calling this doll “Doll B”. You may see “Doll A”, “Doll C”, etc. in my shop – these are all different dolls of the same type, listed separately. This is how I will handle the listings for all dolls that I have multiples of.
– This is a vintage item in great condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– Box is in great condition with some signs of wear indicative of age.
– Box stamped “LITTLE MAID 423”, crisp and easy to read
– Other condition notes: The box lid color is slightly different from the color on the bottom of the box, either from fading, or because this lid did not originally come with this box bottom. The threading is loose at the side of her apron and needs to be re-stitched (see pic). Dolls from this era did not come with the pink tissue paper, however, I added some to protect the doll during storage.
– She has been loved and stored properly
– Ready to display
– Please see photos for details
Prefer using Etsy? No problem. Visit A Dolly Hobby’s Etsy Shop.