Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
– Madame Alexander Mary Mary doll #451
– Storybook series
– with original box, blue plastic watering can w/ string (still attached), tag w/ string (still attached), one cardboard brace
– Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
– Marked “ALEXANDER” on upper mid-back of doll
– Clothing tag “Mary Mary / By Madame Alexander (r), New York U.S.A.” in blue lettering
– Navy blue floral dress with puff sleeves and lace detailing at collar and cuffs. Pink apron with little plastic flower bouquets tucked into the front pockets (3) and green edging. White petticoat with tulle and lace edging, matching full length pantaloons. White stocking socks with black slip on shoes and a pink bow in her hair.
– Hard plastic, blonde hair, blue eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
– Sleepy eyes are working properly
– Approx 8″ tall
– Manufacture date: 1976-1987 (this doll, 1980s)
– This is a vintage item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– Box is in excellent condition with some signs of wear indicative of age.
– Box stamped “MARY MARY 451”, crisp and easy to read
– Other condition notes: Dolls from this era did not come with the pink tissue paper, however, I added some to protect the doll during storage.
– She has been loved and stored properly
– Ready to display
– Please see photos for details
Prefer using Etsy? No problem. Visit A Dolly Hobby’s Etsy Shop.