Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
– Madame Alexander Netherlands Boy doll #577
– International series
– with original box, tag with string, and 1 cardboard brace
– Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
– Marked “ALEXANDER” on upper mid-back of doll
– Clothing tag “By Madame Alexander (r), New York U.S.A.” in blue lettering
– Polyester felt blimpie jacket, velveteen trousers lined with white organdy, ribbed knit striped stockings, v-fronts on his klompen shoes
– Hard plastic, blonde hair, blue eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
– Sleepy eyes are working properly
– Approx 8″ tall
– Manufacture date: 1976-1989 (this doll, 1980s)
– This is a vintage item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– Box is in very good condition with some signs of wear indicative of age. Some scuffing on the corners and residue from a price sticker.
– Box stamped “NETHERLANDS BOY 577”, crisp and easy to read
– Other Condition Notes: some mild age discoloration on his trousers – most noticeable at the bottom cuffs, and there is also some minor fabric dye staining on the doll’s armpit area from his red blimpie jacket. Dolls from this era did not come with the pink tissue paper, however, I added some to protect the doll during storage.
– He has been loved and stored properly
– Ready to display
– Please see photos for details