Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
– Madame Alexander / Prissy #630
– Scarlett series
– with original box, tag w/ string (attached), 1 carboard brace
– Restrung using elastic cord (head, legs) and ortho band (arms)
– Marked “ALEXANDER” on upper mid-back of doll
– Clothing tag “Prissy” By Madame Alexander (r) Made in USA” in blue lettering
– Full-length maroon floral print gown with white collar and cuffs, white apron and white bonnet. White pantaloons with tulle and lace trim, matching white lace trimmed pantaloons, 3″ black stocking socks and black slip on shoes
– Hard plastic, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
– Sleepy eyes are sticky and must be opened/closed manually
– Approx 8″ tall
– Manufacture date: 1990, only
– This is a vintage item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– Box is in good condition with some visible signs of wear indicative of age.
– Box stamped “630 PRISSY”, faint but readable
– Other condition notes: Original pink tissue paper included in the box, box has some bends and box lid has some sticker damage and a price sticker present. Her body could use a dusting with a damp cloth
– She has been loved and stored properly
– Ready to display
– Please see photos for details
Prefer using Etsy? No problem. Visit A Dolly Hobby’s Etsy Shop.