Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
– Madame Alexander / Scarlett #425
– Scarlett series
– with original box
– Restrung using elastic cord (head, legs) and ortho band (arms)
– Marked “ALEXANDER” on upper mid-back of doll
– Clothing tag “Scarlett” By Madame Alexander (r) New York U.S.A” in blue lettering
– Full-length white organdy gown with lace trim, green ribbon belt with rhinestone accent and matching green hair bows. White petticoat with tulle and lace trim, matching white lace trimmed pantaloons, white stocking socks and black slip on shoes
– Hard plastic, dark brown hair, green eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
– Sleepy eyes are working properly
– Approx 8″ tall
– Manufacture date: 1980s
– This is a vintage item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– Box is in good condition with some visible signs of wear indicative of age.
– Box stamped “SCARLETT 425”, crisp and easy to read
– Other condition notes: A few hairs out of place and some loose curls in the back of her hair. There’s a price sticker on the front of the box, close to the MA identification panel (see pics).
– She has been loved and stored properly
– Ready to display
– Please see photos for details
Prefer using Etsy? No problem. Visit A Dolly Hobby’s Etsy Shop.