Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
– Madame Alexander / Violette #1116
– Portrettes series
– with original box, tag w/ string (attached), 1 cardboard brace
– Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
– Marked “MME ALEXANDER” on upper mid-back of doll
– Clothing tag “Violette” By Madame Alexander (r) Made in USA” in blue lettering
– Medium blue velveteen coat with brocade trim, full length dress with matching skirt and attached white sleeveless blouse with lace at bodice and collar. Cameo necklace with working clasp, full-length white petticoat with tulle and lace trim, matching lace trimmed knickers, thigh-high back seam stockings and blue slip on high-heel shoes. Blue side ribbon in hair.
– Hard plastic, blonde hair, blue eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
– Sleepy eyes are working properly
– Approx 10″ tall
– Manufacture date: 1987-1988, only
– This is a vintage item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– Box is in fair-/poor- condition with heavy visible signs of wear indicative of age.
– Box stamped “PORTRETTES 1116 VIOLETTE”, crisp and easy to read
– Other condition notes: Original pink tissue paper included in the box shows lots of wear, box bottom is in good overall condition with some bowing, however box lid has two blown corners and sticker damage. The glue on her shoe soles is loosening and you may have to reglue it using fabric glue in the near future.
– She has been loved and stored properly
– Ready to display
– Please see photos for details
Prefer using Etsy? No problem. Visit A Dolly Hobby’s Etsy Shop.